Monday, April 20, 2009

Congratulations, JASON!


We started our "Super Bulldog Weekend" off with a celebration because Jason, one of our good friends, made tenure! On his behalf, his wife threw a wonderful party. Good food and good friends = GOOD FUN!

I could not help but look around and get a little tickled, because I think the kids running around out-numbered the adults about 3 to1. And this question came to me - how did we ever have a party as good as this one without the kids? Let me explain..........





we had a monster truck show
...........










a soccer game............










a bowling game..........








a dance off................









lots of laughs............












boy chasing and even a FIGHT! Way to go Carley! (I have to say she won, and kept the boys in line!)






Now you tell me - when was the last time you went to a party and had this much entertainment going on? Thank you Naomi for having the masses over. We had a fabulous time!!
Just a few more snapshots...........

No comments:

Post a Comment