Monday, April 27, 2009

LOTS and LOTS of SOCCER

My girls PLAYED lots and lots of soccer this past weekend, and I WATCHED lots and lots of soccer. EIGHT games between the two to be exact!
Lawson Joy played tough, hustled, and did an overall great job this weekend. She even scored a goal! I am very proud of my big girl!
Lawson Joy in action. She is #11 on the white team.
H-U-S-T-L-E ! ! !
Team Mates
Kennis, Lawson Joy, Hannah, and Lauren
Coach John and the Starkville Strikers cooling off during halftime. It was HOT!!
Steal it, Katherine! Here she is #13 in action!
Katherine's team played 3 different boy teams on Saturday, but that did not stop her and her team. Katherine played hard, and managed to SMILE the whole time.
The Team
"Peanut Butter and Jellies"
Check out their cute socks!
GO, Katherine, GO!
Here she is taking a rest. Look how red her face is! Did I say it was HOT???
Katherine and her team did a great job playing as a team, cheering each other on, and just playing good soccer. I am very proud of my SMILEY little soccer player.
Phelps and Watkins were there to cheer on their big sisters. Their highlight - NACHOS!
"They good, momma!" Phelps said.
Best Soccer Field Buddies
Phelps and Browning
Phelps and Watkins watching their sisters very closely.




I love my soccer girls!









2 comments: